Thursday, December 23, 2010

Out with AhMah and Mummy ! ♥

HeyyHeyy :D
Yeahh .
So today , was supposed to meet AhMah and Mummy at 11.15A.M .
But , as usual ,
I was late :P 
HAHA ! 
Yeahh .
Train-ed to Boon Lay .
Went to Jurong Point .
Went to Cinema , 
Bought the ticket for Gulliver's travels . 
Then Xiao Zhang ( 0dessa ) went to play Jubeat first .
Her jubility increase ! 
Yeahh , Gratz :D 
Then went to buy drinks then movie-d ! 
It's AWESOMEE ! 
Yeahh , It's kind of funny ! 
I like the Gulliver ! 
Yeahh .. 
When he goes to the Liliput country ,
He was like sooo GREAT ! 
Yeahh ! GREATTT ! 
Then went shop for schoolbags . 
Couldn't find any .
Then Xiao Zhang want go Iluma .
Then okayy lorh .
Then we went to eat LJS ! 
GREATT ! Used 9 packets of Tar Tar Sauce ! 
That was so GREATT ! 
HAHA ! 
Then train-ed to Bugis ! 
Gosh ! 
There's so many people ! 
Then went to Iluma .
No bags also ! 
Then 0dessa want go Jubeat again ! 
Then Jubility up again ! 
She was damn happy lahh ! 
Decided to go Bugis Street .
Yeahh , so walk there .
Then saw a bag . 
Decided to go other place see first .
Then walk to a shop .
0dessa say the shirt nice. 

Then the auntie go take the shirt put on her ! 


Was like " What the "
Crazy lorh ! 
Then PeiWen say the grey want vey nice .
 Then i thought going put on PeiWen ,

Then I was like , faster go faster go ! 
But she was being pushed into the shop ! :X 
But she keep force people buy ! 
ARG ! 
Then she say if 2 people buy , give each other discount to 13 bucks , 
Then if 3 people buy , give discount to 3 for 40 bucks .
Like that also same what ! Each people 13 bucks ! 
Then walk to another shop , 
Saw bags , 
Same bag as the previous shop derh ,
asked how much , 
39.90 .
So , it's the same price .
But she say student gort 10% discount .
So it's 35.90 .
Then 0dessa go ask if 2 people buy will have discount . 
Then become 35.00 . 
Yeahh , then we bought .
Then me and PeiWen buy the same one .
0dessa buy different .
Then shop lorh .
Then train-ed to Lot 1 .
Bought bubble tea .
Then went to comic collection .
Then 0dessa go look for comic , 
Then she buy .
Then I want buy pooh for my Sister , 
But it's OVER 10 bucks ! 
Which we were not allowed to buy over 10 bucks .
Sooo , msg my Sister .
She say don't want .
But I will definitely buy for her :DD 
Then FINALLY train-ed home :) 
Reached home at around 8 or what . 
Forgotten :X 
Then now posting .
0dessa ask me post a joke ! 
That was a STUPID joke ! 

JOKE : 
Me - PeiWen : Later remind me buy Newspaper .
PeiWen - Me : Later remind me to remind you to buy Newspaper . 
Me - PeiWen : What the .. Ask you remind me then you ask me remind you back ! Aiyah ask 0dessa remind us .
PeiWen : She gort STM .
Odessa : Yeahh lorh , I AhMah gort STM . * Points to PeiWen * she also gort STM .
Me : I also gort STM . 
PeiWen : You young don't have STM .
Me : I have ! I gort your genes !
0dessa + PeiWen : Huh ? What genes ? 
A guy in front of us wear JEAN .
PeiWen : * Points to the guy's Jean * Ohh ! This Jean uhh ! 
What the ! 
LOLOL ! 
 That's so stupid lahh ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment