Sunday, December 26, 2010

Random !

Hello . 
Okayy , I know nobody's reading .
But I'm just posting for the sake of posting ! 
I'm good :)
Okayy . 
Yesterday was Christmas .
And I gort a present from my F.A.T.T.Y Jie :)
Thanks !
It's a boring one .
Yeahh .
This few days , 
I'm watching Xia Yi Zhan , Xin Fu ! (Y)
Nice !
Now showing on Channel U , 10 P.M . 
Crapping with PeiWen about what I can see the future .
Then she still gort 60 Years to live .
And AhMah , 
 Sad .. 
And I still gort 100 more years ! 
YAY ! (Y)
 HAHA ! 
Today was fun ! 
Have fun with my F.A.T.T.Y Jie .
Really miss those times when we were young . 
We were damn silly . 
Everything we do also silly silli derh ! 
Looking back at those memories , 
Really very interesting ! :D 
I LOVE MY childhood .
I regret not cherishing them :( 
Shall stop here ! 
My F.A.T.T.Y Jie want snatch my comp alr ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment